Full Range, Flat Response for Amp Modelers and Emulators
If you use an amplifier and effects modeling processor like the HeadRush Pedalboard, you want to hear your crafted amp tones without them being colored by yet another amplifier. That’s where the HeadRush FRFR-108 powered speaker cabinet comes in — its full-range, flat-response performance means you hear your modeled tones exactly as you’ve constructed them, at any volume level. And guitarists at Sweetwater are impressed with its ample power supply (2,000 watts peak power), which guarantees punchy, clear tone with all the headroom you could ask for.
Built-in Stage Convenience
Many performing guitarists want to send their modeled guitar tone straight to the PA while monitoring from an amp on stage. The HeadRush FRFR-108 makes this easy — an XLR output is ready to send the mix of its two inputs directly to the PA system mixer (or to chain multiple FRFR-108 cabinets together). Also handy is the Contour EQ switch, which helps cut the excessive mud and rumble you’ll encounter on some stages.
Flexible Positioning Options
The HeadRush FRFR-108 powered speaker features a tilt-back cabinet design, allowing you to use it as a stage monitor. It also features a pole-mounting point for use with any standard speaker pole stand, so you can position it at head height if need be. This means the FRFR-108 could also be the ideal personal monitor for keyboardists, drummers, and anyone else that requires clear, powerful, pole-mountable monitoring.
HeadRush FRFR-108 Powered Speaker Cabinet Features :
- 1 x 8", 2,000-watt (peak) powered speaker cabinet for electric guitar
- Full-range, flat-response performance is perfect for amplifying modeled guitar tones
- Also excels as a powerful, transparent stage monitor
- Tilt-back design for floor use; can also be pole mounted
- 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs with volume controls and clip indicators
- XLR output for chaining powered cabinets or for sending your mix direct to the PA system
- Contour EQ switch helps compensate for excessive lows and mids on some stages
Tech Specs :
- Configuration:1 x 8", HF Compression Driver
- Speakers:8" Headrush-voiced Woofer
- Total Power:2000W Peak
- Cabinet Type:Floor Wedge
- Open/Closed Back:Closed
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Weight:19.49 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:FRFR108XUS