Ibanez AZES31 AZ Essentials Series in Vermilion
A New Benchmark for Entry-Level Instruments
Designed in collaboration with Berklee College of Music professor and YouTube guitar instructor Tomo Fujita, the Ibanez AZES Electric Guitar is prepared to set a new standard for entry-level instruments by offering stage-ready playability, electronic bells and whistles, and an attractive price. It all starts with a poplar body, which is paired with the trademark snap and sustain of a maple neck and silky-smooth playability of jatoba for the fingerboard. Beginners are guaranteed to benefit from enlisting these hard-hitting tonewoods, leading to less time sparring with the instrument to get it feeling just right and more time practicing beloved riffs. Gigging guitarists are blown away by the quality of the AZES's onboard electronics, with an SSS pickup combination for nailing the spank and twang of single coils alongside Ibanez's dyna-MIX8 switching system for unleashing more sonic possibilities. With its impressive woods and electronics, the Ibanez AZES is an unprecedented beginner-grade instrument.
Explore a vast sonic world with high-powered electronics
Many entry-level instruments come with just enough features to get you started on your musical journey. When constructing the AZES, Ibanez decided to forgo this bare-minimum mindset by including three incredible single-coil pickups. This configuration delivers the trademark crispness and chime of vintage single coils, with a traditional 5-way blade for switching between each pickup as well as accessing those coveted second and fourth positions. Not only can you channel the sound of one of rock music's most beloved axes, but the AZES comes stock with Ibanez's dyna-MIX8 switching system onboard. With this high-powered switching system, up to eight different sound variations are at your disposal with the flick of a mini switch, a fantastic option for budding guitarists looking to find their sound as well as seasoned performers seeking to expand their tonal palette.
Ibanez AZES Electric Guitar Features:
- Rock-solid beginner electric guitar designed in collaboration with Berklee professor and YouTube sensation Tomo Fujita
- Poplar body offers a solid tonal foundation with good sustain
- Bolt-on maple neck with a fast-playing jatoba fingerboard and all-access neck joint for reaching those higher frets
- Trio of single coils deliver the spank and twang of vintage pickups
- Classic 5-way blade easily switches between pickups
- Ibanez's dyna-MIX8 switching system unlocks even more sonic options
- Hardtail F106 bridge with comfortable round steel saddles