Ibanez GIO GRG121SP in Blue Metal Chameleon
mooth-playing, fast-action neck enhances your speed
A guitar is only as playable as its neck — good thing the Ibanez GIO GRG121SP has a smooth and fast-playing roasted maple neck. This comfortable neck is capped by a jatoba fingerboard with a super-flat 15.7-inch radius and 24 medium frets, giving you the agility to execute fast single-note runs with ease.
Fixed bridge stability for rock-solid tuning
The Ibanez GIO GRG121SP sports a fixed bridge, which guitarists love since there are no tuning hassles. From standard to lowered tunings, your guitar's tuning will be more stable and the string tension will feel looser. When you change tunings at a gig, you'll be ready to rock without messing with the bridge.
Gargantuan tonal range
With two Classic Elite humbucking pickups and 5-way switching, you'll be able to shape your tone any way you like on the GIO GRG121SP. With its sleek visuals and high output, it will forever be known as a rock guitar; however, the GIO GRG121SP's fast playability and tonal variety make it a superb instrument for almost any style.
Ibanez GIO GRG121SP Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic Ibanez RG playability and looks at a wallet-friendly price
- Comfortably contoured poplar body
- 2 Classic Elite humbucking pickups and 5-way switching for a wide tonal range
- Fast-action roasted maple neck with 24 medium frets
- Fixed bridge gives you top-notch tuning stability
- An iconic rock guitar, but with playability that's perfect for blues and jazz