Ibanez KIKO100 In TRR (Transparent Ruby Red)
5pc Maple/Walnut neck
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.
Deep and beveled lower horn scoop
It allows better and multidirectional high fret access.
Rosewood fretboard provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Scalloped Fingerboard on 19-24th frets
For easier high note bending and tapping.
Flamed Maple top / Alder body
The Flamed Maple top displays a beautiful wood grain. The Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
DiMarzio® KIKO original pickups
Kiko plays a wide range of music, from metal to jazz fusion, and the pickups were designed to reflect this range of sound. The neck and bridge humbuckers have medium output and a balanced sound in terms of frequency response. The single-coil middle pickup is more powerful and warmer-sounding than a typical vintage single-coil in order to balance well with the neck and bridge pickups.
Gotoh® machine heads
Gotoh® machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
The masterpiece Edge bridge offers exceptional tuning stability, precise intonation adjustment, and playing comfort.
Special Wiring switch on volume control (push/pull)
The Special Wiring switch offers more versatility to your sound.
Tilt-positioned output jack on the guitar holds cables securely.
- Neck type : KIKO5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Top/back/body : Flamed Maple topAlder body
- Fretboard : Rosewood fretboardKIKO special inlay
- Fret : Jumbo fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- Number of frets : 24
- Bridge : Edge tremolo bridge
- String space : 10.8mm
- Neck pickup : DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Middle pickup : DiMarzio® KIKO original (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup : DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings : D'Addario® EXL110
- String gauge : .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut : Locking nut
- Hardware color : Cosmo black
NECK DIMENSIONS :
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width : 42mm at NUT
- b : Width :57mm at 24F
- c : Thickness : 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness : 22.3mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR