Ibanez TOD10N-TKF Tim Henson Signature Nylon in Transparent Black Flat
The TOD10N is an acoustic-electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in late 2022 and was the first signature acoustic model offered by Ibanez for American guitarist Tim Henson.
The TOD10N features a very thin FR hollow body with a shape reminiscent of the FR series or a Fender Telecaster. It is constructed of a solid Sitka spruce top with fan bracing on the Sapele back and sides with Pearloid binding on both the top and back. The body is mated to a C-shaped Nyatoh neck with a slotted headstock and walnut fretboard with Pearloid binding and "Tree of Death" thorned vine and rose inlays. It has no traditional sound hole on the top (only a small port to access the truss rod) with an oval sound port on the top side near the upper horn. Components consist of a compensated bone saddle in a walnut bridge, a 46mm wide bone nut, nylon strings and gold classical-style tuners.
- Body Material: Solid Sitka Spruce (Top), Sapele (Back & Sides)
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Walnut
- Fretboard Radius: 400mmR
- Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Tree of Death inlay
- Electronics: Fishman® Sonicore, Ibanez AEQ210TF preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Bridge: Walnut
- Strings: D'Addario® XTC45 .028/.032/.040/.028W/.035W/.044W
- Tuning Machines: Gold Classical tuners