Jackson DX10D Dinky X Series made in Japan in Transparent Black
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Jackson DX10D Dinky - Elektro Gitar
The Jackson DX10D Dinky has a basswood body that is fitted with a shred-eriffic rock maple neck and a bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Transparent finish models have a stunning flamed maple top. It is powered by Duncan Designed HB-103B (bridge) and HB103N (neck) Humbucking pickups. A scalloped heel means uninhibited access to the upper frets, while a Floyd Rose double-locking trem lets you dive as deep as you want. This Jackson Dinky comes with a gig bag.
Jackson DX10D Dinky Electric Guitar Features:
- Basswood body with flamed maple veneer on transparent finishes
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Compound radius rosewood fingerboard 12"-16"
- 24 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Duncan Designed HB-103B humbucker
- Duncan Designed HB-103N humbucker
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- Master volume, master tone
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackon low profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- Sealed die-cast tuners