Jackson FSR X Series Dinky DK2XR HH with Laurel FB in Matte Army Drab
The Jackson X FSR Series Dinky DK2XR electric guitar offers a next-level performance experience at a price point that will appeal to musicians on a budget. It features a poplar body with a sculpted shredder's cut heel for easy access to the upper frets, as well as a maple neck with a satin back finish for smooth playability and a scarf joint to reduce playing fatigued. A graphite reinforcement provides additional stability in the face of climate change and environmental stress.
For full, rich tone and maximum overdrive and sustain, the DK2XR is loaded with Jackson high-output humbucking pickups. You'll discover the versatility of this instrument's sound with a three-way pickup blade switch, a volume control, and a single-tone control, and you'll get solid tuning stability thanks to Jackson's Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Inverted Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge), Jackson® High Output Humbucking (Neck)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Black