Beautiful Signature Soildbody Electric from Jackson
From Jackson and the lead guitarist for Lamb of God comes the Pro Series Mark Morton Signature Dominion solidbody electric. This ultra-vibey offset axe features an all-mahogany body with a figured walnut top for stellar resonance and mind-blowing stage presence. A smooth mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard is instantly playable, comfortable, and responsive. And a pair of DiMarzio Mark Morton Signature Dominion humbucking pickups delivers searing, versatile tone. The Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece provides killer sustain and tone support.
Dual humbuckers for soaring tone
The pair of Mark Morton Signature Dominion humbucking pickups in this guitar has been wired for full, hot tone with a nice balance of attack and sustain — ideal for metal or hard rock. These chrome-covered beasts also come with a pair of volume and tone controls, a three-way toggle switch, and two mini-toggle (inside-coil) selector switches for even more tone-shaping options. And the Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece enhances intonation and sustain along the instrument’s shorter 24.75" scale.
Compound-radius fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
The Pro Series Mark Morton Signature also features a 12"–16” compound-radius fretboard for ultimate playability. The ebony fingerboard is rounder near the nut for easy rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big, big string bends. With a neck that plays this effortlessly, you’ll be up at the 22nd fret before you know it. It’s this kind of playability that has made the compound-radius fretboard a favorite.
Pro Series Mark Morton Signature Dominion Solidbody Electric Features:
- Signature solidbody electric with big tone and stage-ready design
- Dual Mark Morton Dominion Signature humbuckers deliver hard-hitting tone
- Three-way toggle switch and two mini-toggle (inside-coil) selector switches for even more tone-shaping options
- Compound-radius ebony fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece enhances intonation and sustain
- Graphite-reinforced mahogany neck-through construction