Jackson Pro Series Rhoads RR3 in Ivory with Black Pinstripes
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The RR3 features a one-piece maple neck-through-body with a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity, remaining true for unbeatable performance. Engineered for blazing guitar work, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is more curved by the nut for comfortable chording and flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The sensitive Floyd Rose® 1000 Series recessed double-locking tremolo system adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger, along with rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Ivory with Black Pinstripes
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Pickup(s): Seymour Duncan® SH-6 Distortion Humbucking (Neck & Bridge)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O1000 Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Gold