The Jackson JS32 Rhoads solidbody electric guitar gives you instant attitude both sonically and visually. The amazingly affordable JS32 Rhoads serves up thick, snarling tone and prodigious sustain, courtesy of its resonant, lightweight poplar body and two toasty humbuckers. You'll relish in the uber-playability of the maple speed neck. And the fat-fretted compound-radius fingerboard lets you chord blissfully and shred without fretting out. There's also a Floyd Rose vibrato to provide you with smooth, solid pitch dexterity. This axe will command attention wherever you wield it. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS32 Rhoads.Jackson JS32 Rhoads at a Glance:
- Compound-radius fingerboard boasts the best of both worlds
- Maple speed neck and Floyd Rose mean prodigious sustain
- If looks could kill...
The Jackson JS32 Rhoads sports a compound-radius amaranth fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12" radius that keeps things nice and confortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16" radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action, and high-speed runs, with monumental string bends without fretting out. The best of both worlds.Maple speed neck and Floyd Rose vibrato mean prodigious sustain
From bow to stern, the Jackson JS32 Rhoads is setup for mammoth sustain. You get a maple speed neck (one of the hardest tonewoods around) and a Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking vibrato bridge. Top that off with two attitude-laden high-output Jackson humbuckers with ceramic magnets, and you get a recipe for serious sustain.If looks could kill...
If you're after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, then we have your axe. The Rhoads's body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock, shark fin inlays, and white body bevels, and you've got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson JS32 Rhoads is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around: a serious axe wielder's instrument of destruction. Exactly what you've been looking for, right?Jackson JS32 Rhoads Features:
- Lightweight and resonant poplar Rhoads body conveys instant attitude
- Bolt-on maple speed neck facilitates fast fretting
- 12"-16" compound-radius for your chording comfort and shredding pleasure
- Amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid shark fin inlays
- Jackson's distinctive pointy in-line headstock
- 2 high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets
- Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking vibrato bridge