Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 with Laurel FB in Woodland Camo
Jackson® X Series Rhoads models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the all-new Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 Camo offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st-century guitarists.
The RRX24 features a poplar body on and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement to guard against climate-induced warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and Pearloid Sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard has a more rounded profile at the nut for natural-feeling chording and riffing and gradually flattens towards the heel for optimal shred articulation and bends.
Engineered for the modern metaller, active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups deliver searing and dynamic tone loaded with crunch for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. This instrument’s expansive voice can be tailored by a three-way pickup blade switch, two volume knobs and a single tone control. The RRX24 is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system for reliable tuning stability that can withstand aggressive dive bombs, harmonic squeals or flutters.
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin
- Fretboard Material: Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Pickups: Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking (Neck), Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking (Bridge)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Black