Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo with Laurel FB in Winter Camo
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed and comfort! The Jackson® X Series Soloist™ SLX DX Camo is a venerable double-cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today's shredders.
This Soloist model features an ergonomically curved poplar body and through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and tilt-back scarf joint headstock for reduced playing fatigue. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Battle-ready, the X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo is dressed in Multi-Color Camo or Winter Camo with matching camo pointy headstock and black hardware.
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Colour: Winter Camo
- Body Finish: Satin
- Fretboard Material: Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Pickup(s): Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Black