Kramer Jersey Star Candy red
The Classic '80s Kramer Vibe is Back
Loaded with a trio of player-favorite Seymour Duncan humbuckers, it's clear the Kramer Jersey Star is capable of generating formidable tone. But with its fast-playing neck and 16" fretboard radius to support technical players, plus coil-splitting controls for access to a range of single-coil pickup tones, the Jersey Star is as much a sonic scalpel as it is a battle axe. And no matter how you play it, the Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo bridge and R2 Lock Nut give you supreme expressive capabilities with rock-solid tuning stability. So whether you aim to make it sing or scream, the Kramer Jersey Star is an impressive all-around performer.
Seymour Duncan hot-rodded humbuckers — built to rock hard
Kramer’s Jersey Star was built for hard rock. And it rocks hard, thanks to three acclaimed Seymour Duncan humbuckers. Its JB humbuckers — found here in the bridge and middle positions — is one of the most popular in the world, serving up the classic sound of a hot-rodded humbucker. You know, that sound — the one we've all loved for over three decades. This guitar’s JN neck pickup makes a perfect complement to the JB, yielding traditional warm humbucker tones for full, yet clear, rhythms and silky-smooth leads. From bluesy crunch to harmonic-laden grind, these humbuckers deliver the goods. The Assault Plus includes a standard 5-way toggle switch, a master volume control, and mini switches for coil-splitting the neck and bridge pickups.
Floyd Rose tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
Do you dive-bomb? Shriek? Squeal? Flutter? You'll be able to add those moves to your musical vocabulary with the Kramer Jersey Star. Similar to other high-performance solidbody electric guitars, the Jersey Star comes equipped with a rock-solid Floyd Rose double-locking trem. It can be used for subtle vibrato or full-blown dive bombs — the choice is yours. Either way, you’ll experience the same response and tuning stability that you'd expect from a Floyd Rose.
Kramer Jersey Star Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Stage- and studio-ready guitar with classic '80s Kramer style
- Seymour Duncan JN/JB pickups deliver iconic humbucker tone with exceptional depth and clarity
- Dual toggle switches let you coil-split the neck and bridge pickups for single-coil tones
- Maximum expressive potential from Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo and R2 Lock Nut
- Fast and precise playability thanks to Elliptical C neck profile, 16" fretboard radius, and medium-jumbo frets
TECH SPECS :
- Number of Strings : 6
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Body Type : Solidbody
- Body Shape : Jersey Star
- Body Material : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Color : Candy Red
- Neck Material : 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape : Elliptical C
- Neck Joint : Bolt-on
- Radius : 16"
- Fingerboard Material : Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay : Mother-of-Pearl Stars
- Number of Frets : 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Nut Width : 1.625"
- Nut Material : Floyd Rose R2 Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo
- Tuners : Die-cast tuners with Pearloid buttons
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan JN Humbucker
- Middle Pickup : Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker
- Controls : 1 x master volume
- Switching : 2 x mini toggle coil-split switches, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings : .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag : Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number : KVJSCRGF1