Kramer Pacer Classic FR Special Scarlet Red Metallic
The Pacer Classic is a superb tribute to Kramer’s original shred-style axe, and it won't drain your wallet. Picking up the Pacer Classic is like hopping in a time machine — its familiar double-cut body and classic-style headstock will transport you right back to the decade of decadence. This high-performance solidbody electric guitar was built for high speed and high performance. Its balanced-sounding alder body yields the characteristic tone that's fueled a zillion hard rock classics. Its ruler-flat 12-inch-radius fingerboard ensures lightning-fast playability. And when you plug the Pacer Classic into a cranked British-style stack, you can rest assured that its dual open-coil humbuckers will deliver the goods. And since no guitar would be shred-worthy without a double-locking tremolo, the Pacer Classic comes armed with a licensed Floyd Rose. If you want to rock like it's 1982, the Kramer Pacer Classic will be happy to oblige.
Feature-laden, high-performance shred machine
Boasting Kramer’s original 1980s design, the Pacer Classic is a feature-laden, high-performance shred machine. Its alder body exhibits a balanced sound with equal helpings of highs, mids, and lows. Its K-Speed SlimTaper "C"-shaped maple neck features a lightning-fast 12-inch-radius fingerboard with a 25.5-inch scale and 22 medium-jumbo frets. The Pacer Classic sports an eye-grabbing matching headstock with a classic Kramer logo.
Open-coil Alnico Classic 5 humbuckers
The Kramer Pacer Classic comes loaded with a set of high-octane open-coil Alnico Classic 5 humbuckers. These pickups deliver an aggressive, punchy sound. Pair this axe with a high-gain amp, and you’ll enjoy a powerful, chest-punching crunch and soaring, harmonic-laden highs that never become shrill or strident. From a fat growl to a metallic scream, these humbuckers are primed for hard rock mayhem. The Pacer Classic includes a standard 3-way toggle switch, independent volume knobs for each pickup, and a master tone control.
Licensed Floyd Rose tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
Like other high-performance solidbody electric guitars, the Pacer Classic comes equipped with a rock-solid Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo. Licensed to Kramer from Floyd Rose, this trem can be used for subtle vibrato or full-blown dive bombs — the choice is yours. Either way, you’ll experience the same response and tuning stability that you'd expect from a Floyd Rose. Whether you use it or abuse it, you'll have trouble knocking the Pacer Classic out of tune.
Kramer Pacer Classic Electric Guitar Features:
- A budget-friendly homage to the original 1982 Kramer
- Alder body exhibits a balanced sound with equal helpings of highs, mids, and lows
- Maple neck features a lightning-fast 12-inch-radius fingerboard with a 25.5-inch scale and 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Open-coil Alnico Classic 5 humbuckers offer powerful crunch and soaring highs
- Each pickup boasts its own volume control
- Licensed Floyd Rose double-locking trem for dive-bombing, shrieking, squealing, and fluttering
- Super-stable die-cast tuning machine heads
- Eye-grabbing matching headstock with a classic Kramer logo
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePacer Classic
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorScarlet Red Metallic
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeK-Speed SlimTaper C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo Nickel
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.626"
- Nut MaterialLicensed Floyd Rose R2 Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceLicensed Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo
- Neck PickupAlnico V Classic Exposed Coil Humbucker
- Bridge PickupAlnico V Classic Exposed Coil Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way mini toggle pickup switch
- Case/Gig BagSold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:KPCSRMCF1