Laney IronHeart IRF LoudPedal Amp Pedal
A 60 WATT 2 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER ON THE FLOOR
The LANEY IRONHEART FOUNDRY series LOUDPEDAL is a powerhouse 60-Watt twin channel amplifier in a pedal format. You are now part of our crusade to deliver crushingly powerful amplification. A journey that began in 1967 in The Black Country, in the heart of England.
Here, Thomas Newcomens atmospheric engines transformed mining, kickstarting the furnaces and forges of the Industrial Revolution, darkening the skies for miles around and creating The Black Country; the birthplace, and the home of Laney Amplification.
Just as the innovations of Newcomens 'Fire' engines drove the Industrial Revolution, the innovations of our renowned Ironheart Series have driven musical revolution on stages and in studios worldwide. The IRONHEART FOUNDRY series has been forged in the searing heat and power of those performances to deliver monstrous power and incredible versatility in an ultra-compact form.
Now...We, your humble Master Tonesmiths of the Midlands, have created a monster. Compressed and contained in a die-cast metal box, fed on riffs and power chords.
PLUG DIRECTLY INTO A GUITAR CAB
The LOUDPEDAL can be used directly into a passive cabinet on stage or in a rehearsal room. Delivering 60 Watts RMS of power!
USE IT TO RECORD
Using the LOUDPEDALS onboard high-quality cabinet emulation you never need to mic a cab again. You can plug the LOUDPEDAL directly into you DAW for writing and recording. You can turn the cabinet emulation off and use your favourite IR’s it’s your call.
An aux-in on the LOUDPEDAL makes practising on the tour bus a breeze. Practice and play in complete silence anywhere and whenever you want.
USE IT LIVE!
There is no better pedalboard-based tone solution than the LOUDPEDAL. As part of the ultimate fly-rig the LOUDPEDAL can be used live on stage into a regular passive guitar cabinet, or plugged directly into the front of house PA or your IEM set-up whatever you choose. Great IRONHEART tone every time.
USE IT AS A DRIVE PEDAL
Use LOUDPEDAL's high quality fully isolated FX loop send and put the LOUDPEDAL directly into the front of your regular amplifier and use it as a high-quality twin channel boost/drive pedal.
- 60 watts RMS
- Two Channels both with Gain and Volume.
- CH1 with selectable clean/rhythm/lead gain modes
- CH2 with selectable bright, natural and dark voicing
- 3 Band passive tone stack
- Input pre-boost level and footswitch with LED indicator
- Balanced male XLR DI out with switchable analogue speaker emulation
- Loudspeaker out (8 Ohm)
- Transformer isolated high quality effects loop
- Channel select footswitch with LED indication
- 3.5mm stereo aux in jack
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- 100-240V universal voltage power supply included (24V)
- On/Off soft start power switch
- Item dimensions: 62mm x 151mm x 124mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 120 x 280 x 265mm (HWD)
- Item weight 1.1Kg