Line 6 Catalyst 100 1 x 12-inch 100-watt Combo Amplifier
Meet Your New Creative Catalyst
Looking for an amp that’s equally at home on the stage and in the studio? Line 6’s Catalyst 100 amplifier boasts a gig-ready 100-watt, 1 x 12-inch construction, in addition to a multitude of features that make it a perfect home recording and practice companion. The Catalyst 100 offers six original amp designs that will deliver any tone you could ask for — from warm and round cleans to shrieking high-gain crunch. Also onboard are 18 built-in effects and a dedicated reverb section (with six distinct reverb types), offering near-unlimited tone-shaping possibilities. A power attenuator can adjust the Catalyst to half power, mute, or even 0.5 watts for late-night practice sessions without waking the neighbors. What’s more, the Catalyst series can also function as a 4-channel USB recording interface for silent practice and recording applications.
- Type: Solid State with Modeling
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 100W (50W/0.5W/mute settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Custom Design speaker
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Boost, 6 x Modulation, 6 x Delay, 6 x Pitch/Filter
- Amp Modeling: 6 x Original Amp Design Voicings (clean, boutique, chime, crunch, dynamic, hi-gain)
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Presence
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" TRS (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (DI out with ground/lift)
- Effects Loop: 1 x 1/4" (send), 1 x 1/4" (return/power amp in)
- MIDI I/O: In/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, effect)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Features: 24-bit/48kHz 4x4 Audio Interface
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Catalyst Edit
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 18.82"
- Width: 22.2"
- Depth: 10.2"
- Weight: 31.9 lbs.