Line 6 Catalyst 60 1 x 12-inch 60-watt Combo Amplifier
Meet Your New Creative Catalyst
Looking for an amp that will make the most out of your practice and recording sessions? Line 6’s Catalyst 60 amplifier boasts a 60-watt, 1 x 12-inch construction, in addition to a multitude of features that make it a perfect home recording and practice companion. The Catalyst 60 offers six original amp designs that will deliver any tone you could ask for — from warm and round cleans to shrieking high-gain crunch. Also onboard are 18 built-in effects and a dedicated reverb section (with six distinct reverb types), offering near-unlimited tone-shaping possibilities. A power attenuator can adjust the Catalyst to half power, mute, or even 0.5 watts for late-night practice sessions without waking the neighbors. What’s more, the Catalyst series can also function as a 4-channel USB recording interface for silent practice and recording applications.
Built-in power attenuator and recording interface
When we tested this amp out we were most impressed with how well this amp excelled in home-recording environments. While the power attenuator is perfect for practice, the half-power and 0.5-watt settings are also ideal for miking up at reasonable volumes. If you’d rather record without making any noise, the Catalyst also doubles as a 4-channel USB recording interface, in addition to an XLR line out.
Take complete control of your tone
Whether you’re jamming, recording, or practicing, the Catalyst functions as a versatile tonal toolbox to perfectly capture whatever sound you’ve been dreaming up. In addition to its 6-pack of original amp designs, the Catalyst also features two dedicated sections for reverb and boost. The boost circuit is optimized for each amplifier type, capturing tones from subtle overdrive grit to all-out crunch. Are you a reverb fanatic? The Catalyst’s six distinct reverb types are sure to keep you satisfied; however, if they're not enough, Line 6 has included another 18 versatile effects for brave sonic exploration!
Line 6 Catalyst 60 1 x 12-inch Combo Amplifier Features:
- 60W, 1 x 12-inch combo amplifier that excels both onstage and in the studio
- 6 original amp designs that cover tones ranging from warm cleans to high-gain metal
- Dedicated reverb section with 6 distinct reverb types
- 18 effects deliver near-unlimited sonic versatility
- Boost section that’s optimized for each different amp setting
- Built-in attenuator with half-power and 0.5-watt settings; mute function for quiet at-home and recording use
- Built-in 4-channel USB audio interface with XLR line out for easy home recording
- Effects loop, power amp, and MIDI (DIN or USB) inputs
- Can be paired with the Catalyst edit app on desktop and mobile
- Type: Solid State with Modeling
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 60W (30W/0.5W/mute settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Custom Design speaker
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Boost, 6 x Modulation, 6 x Delay, 6 x Pitch/Filter
- Amp Modeling: 6 x Original Amp Design Voicings (clean, boutique, chime, crunch, dynamic, hi-gain)
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Presence
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" TRS (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (DI out with ground/lift)
- Effects Loop: 1 x 1/4" (send), 1 x 1/4" (return/power amp in)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, effect)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Features: 24-bit/48kHz 4x4 Audio Interface
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Catalyst Edit
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.5"
- Width: 19.9"
- Depth: 10.2"
- Weight: 25.9 lbs.