Line 6 DT25-112 1x12" 25-watt Modeling Combo Amp
Line 6 and Bogner Team Up Again
If you want a guitar amplifier that can do it all, then you want the Line 6 DT25 112 combo amplifier! Line 6's DT25 series amplifiers kick modeling amplification up a notch, the same way their POD HD line did. This isn't just the next step in modeling - it completely changes the meaning of modeling. Here's the basic idea behind the DT25: all great guitar tones are based on one of four basic voicings. These voicings can be described as American clean, English chime, English crunch, and modern high-gain. The DT25 uses the same ultra-high-resolution HD modeling found in their POD HD effects units to emulate these basic voices, and that's where the modeling (in a traditional sense) ends. The rest is pure tube genius.
And with a tube guru like Reinhold Bogner behind the design, we certainly didn't expect less. Bogner's design is one of the most flexible tube designs out there. The DT25 uses one 12AX7 preamp tube and two EL84 power amp tubes - nothing special there, right? Wrong! A couple of simple switches on the front panel let you flip the power amp stage from Class A to Class A/B and from triode to pentode mode. This dynamic analog circuitry lets you completely customize the way the DT25 responds to your playing style.
What's even cooler is how you can hook up a POD HD via the L6 LINK connection, and the DT25 will automatically reconfigure itself to match the tone you call up. The L6 LINK also lets you daisy-chain multiple DT25 series amplifiers via standard XLR cables. Of course, speakers also play a huge role in the way that any amp sounds, which is why Line 6 chose a custom Celestion G12H90 for the job. The DT25 is even perfect for recording and low-volume rehearsal. Just dial in the low-volume control, and you get the tone you want at the level you need. If you're recording, you can also go directly out of the DT25 via XLR. All told, the Line 6 DT25 112 combo amplifier is one amp you can count on to provide you with the massive range of genuine tone you need to play anything in any situation!
Line 6 DT25 112 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance :
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 1 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 x EL84 power amp tubes
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel has drive, bass, mid, treble, presence, reverb, and channel volume controls
- Master volume control
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB; pentode/triode)
- Complete, 1-touch analog reconfiguration (via channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- 1 x 12" Celestion custom G12H90 speaker
- L6 LINK input/through connection for POD HD integration
- Serial effect loop with level control
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
- 4-, 8-, and 16-ohm speaker outs