Marshall 1959HWBM Bernie Marsden + 1936VBM Limited Edition
Marshall 1959HWBM Bernie Marsden + 1936VBM
The limited edition 1959HWBM replicates the sounds of Bernie’s original plexi from 1978. Modifications include:
- Added gain to the normal and high treble channels for a grittier tone.
- The mids have been adjusted to provide more control of the frequencies at higher mid levels.
- The global feedback in the power amp has been adjusted to allow more expression and punch.
- The setup is completed with the matching 1936VBM cab.
VALVES 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter) and 4 x EL34 POWER 100W FINISH White snakeskin, leather-look piping, silver and maroon plexistyle logo and unique silver front and rear plexi panels
SPEAKERS 2 x 12” Celestion G12 Vintage “Vintage 30” (16Ω, 70W) FINISH White snakeskin, leather-look piping, silver and maroon plexistyle logo and unique Bernie Marsden corner plaque
- 1959HWBM Bernie Mardsen Signature Limited
- 100 Watts output power in class A/B
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Controls: Volume I, volume II, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16ohm / 8ohm / 4ohm load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high & 2 x low inputs)
- Weight: 21.4 kg
- Due speaker 12” Celestion G12T Vintage
- 70 Watt cd, Impedance : 8 Ohm Mono - 16 Ohm Stereo
- Weight : 24.6 Kg