Marshall 2555X Jubilee 100W Valve Head + Marshall 2551AV 280W 4x12" Cabinet
The Legendary Silver Jubilee Tube Amp Returns !
In 1987, Marshall celebrated 25 years of amp building with their original Silver Jubilee Series, catching the attention of guitarists such as the up-and-coming Slash, and then disappearing just a year later. This 2555X Silver Jubilee reissue brings back Marshall's highly-coveted 2-channel, 100-watt head with all the vibe and look of the original plus a smattering of cool improvements. Like its predecessors, the 2555X includes high- and low-output switching. If you've ever heard a 100-watt Marshall at full roar, you'll appreciate how this feature lets the 2555X sing at both arena and club levels. This edition also gives you even lower noise performance and improved reliability.
Add the perfect cab to your Sliver Jubilee amp !
Whether you've been chasing down a Silver Jubilee amp for years or you just want to satisfy your craving for genuine Marshall tone at its best, you'll love this 2555X Silver Jubilee reissue head. Multiple speaker jacks let you easily match this head up with your favorite cabinet, and it plays well with a wide range of cabinets. Of course, if you're a purist, then you'll want to grab a matching cab or two to go with your 2555X. Lucky for you, Sweetwater also carries the slanted 2551AV and the straight 2551BV extension cabinets, which come decked out in matching silver vinyl.
Marshall 2555X Silver Jubilee Reissue Guitar Amplifier Features :
- A reissue of the 1987 Silver Jubilee series guitar amplifier
- A favorite guitar amplifier of rock guitarists including Slash
- 2-channel, 100-watt all-tube amplifier includes high-/low-output switching
- Decked out in dazzling silver vinyl and outfitted with vintage appointments
- Straight or angled matching 4 x 12" cabinet with Celestion Vintage 30 speakers available
- Includes footswitch
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:100W (50W low power setting)
- Preamp Tubes:3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:4 x EL34
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (4 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Silver Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:49 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M-2555X-U
An Angled Cab for Your Silver Jubilee Reissue Amp
What better complement to your new 2555X Silver Jubilee reissue than four Celestion G12 Vintage 70W 12" speakers wrapped in classic Marshall design and construction and covered in matching silver vinyl? It's the perfcet way to get the tone rock legends such as Slash have relied on for decades.
Marshall 2551AV Silver Jubilee Reissue Guitar Speaker Cabinet Features :
- A reissue of the 1987 Silver Jubilee series guitar amplifier speaker cabinet
- Angled 4 x 12" cabinet loaded with Celestion G12 Vintage 70W speakers
- A perfect match for the 2-channel, 100-watt, all-tube 2555X Silver Jubilee amplifier
- Finished in a dazzling silver vinyl and outfitted with vintage appointments
- Configuration : 4 x 12"
- Speakers : Celestion G12 Vintage
- Power Handling : 280W
- Impedance : 4 ohms/16 ohms (Mono), 8 ohms (Stereo)
- Mono/Stereo : Mono, Stereo
- Cabinet Type : Angled
- Open/Closed Back : Closed
- Construction Material : Birch Plywood
- Casters : Yes
- Height : 29.72"
- Width : 30.31"
- Depth : 14.37"
- Weight : 89.51 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number : M-2551AV-U