Martin GPC-11E Road Series Acoustic Electric in Natural
Comfortable Grand Performance body style
The forward, balanced tone of the GPC-11E comes from its Grand Performance body style. This body style provides excellent projection and focus with a warmth that doesn’t boom in the low end or harsh out in the higher range. This sound is popular for both fingerstyle nuance and full-chord strumming. The Grand Performance size gives you more lows than 000 models but is still supremely comfortable during marathon gigs.
Quality solid tonewoods deliver timeless tone
As a top tonewood, Sitka spruce offers a combination of strength and elasticity that delivers a broad dynamic range with crisp articulation — one that’s ideal for a wide variety of playing styles, from delicate fingerpicking to aggressive flatpicked strumming. Sapele, used for the back and sides of the GPC-11E, is tonally similar to mahogany, but its higher density tends to produce a slightly brighter sound with more high-end shimmer. The characteristic sapele sound is consistently balanced across the tonal spectrum, which makes it, again, suitable to a broad range of playing styles.
Smooth-playing Performing Artist neck
Whether you’re recording for hours or playing out late into the night, you’ll be glad you got a Martin Road Series GPC-11E. The GPC-11E features one of Martin’s outstanding Performing Artist series necks, whose slimmer profile is easy on the hand, allowing you to play those extended sessions in comfort.
Fishman MX-T electronics with auto-mute tuner
An onboard Fishman MX-T pickup system gives the GPC-11E plug-and-play gigging convenience. Unique to this system is its auto-mute soundhole tuner, which spares your audience the between-song tuning rigmarole without the need to alert your soundperson.
Martin GPC-11E Road Series Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Martin tone and innovation come to a competitively priced road warrior
- Built from solid tonewoods for premium projection and resonance
- Comfortable Grand Performance body style with neck cutaway
- Crisp, dynamic Sitka spruce meets a bed of warm, mahogany-like sapele
- Great-playing Performing Artist neck profile
- Gorgeous mother-of-pearl rosette and fingerboard accents
- Fishman MX-T electronics offer plug-and-play gigging convenience
- Auto-mute soundhole tuner permits discreet stage tuning