MXR M-117RE Flanger
The MXR Flanger creates a variety of wild sounds from dynamic jet plane or cool space effects to short delay, chorus and vibrato. This pedal can be powered by two 9-volt batteries, a 18-volt adapter or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™ and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies.
Back off Width to zero to disengage auto-sweep, then use the Manual knob to physically place the effect anywhere along the frequency spectrum; use with guitar, bass, keyboards or vocals.
• A staple of funky ’70s sounds, from jet plane to space effects
• Numerous tweakable parameters
• Does the work of a flanger, chorus, delay and more
The MXR Flanger is powered by two 9-volt batteries (remove bottom plate to install), an 18-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB004/ECB004E, or a DC Brick™ power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Flanger’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Flanger’s OUTPUT jack to your amplifier
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch
• Rotate the MANUAL control clockwise to emphasize higher frequencies or counterclockwise to emphasize lower frequencies
• Rotate the WIDTH control clockwise to increase the intensity of the time delay as set by the SPEED control or counterclockwise to decrease it
• Rotate the SPEED knob clockwise for a faster phase effect or counterclockwise for a slower phase effect
• Rotate the REGEN. Control clockwise to increase the overall intensity of the effect or counterclockwise to decrease it
Input Impedance : 470 kΩ
Output Impedance : 1 kΩ
Max Input Level : 5 dBV
Max Output Level : 5 dBV
Noise Floor* : -98 dBV
Noise Reduction : 2:1 ratio
Max Delay : 12.8 ms
Rate Range : 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
Current Draw : 39 mA
Power Supply : 18 volts DC