PRS SE Custom 24 in Faded Blue Burst
The combination of a mahogany body and maple top gives the SE Custom 24 a perfect balance of rich midrange and bright snap — plus, the beautiful flame maple top veneer helps make this instrument a real looker. Add a pair of PRS-designed humbuckers in the bridge and neck positions, and you've got a recipe for thick, sustaining tones. Pull up on the tone pot, and you'll access chiming, bell-like single-coil sounds. And the SE Custom 24's maple neck has a Wide Thin carve, making it very fast and playable.
PRS-designed 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups
This SE Custom 24 is loaded with Paul Reed Smith-designed 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups. An update on PRS's original humbuckers, the 85/15 "S"s are designed to sound terrific whether used in humbucking or single-coil modes. They offer you plenty of output for driving your amp hard while sounding clear and detailed when you want. These SE humbuckers closely resemble the tones of the US-made versions found in the solidbody electric guitars.
PRS quality in every guitar
All Paul Reed Smith guitars are designed for performance, right out of the case — and the SE Custom 24 is no exception. Constructed from high-quality tonewoods and components, PRS instruments carry on a commitment to quality that's been the brand's hallmark since 1985, when Paul Smith began crafting guitars for some of the most elite players in the world. In fact, you'll often see a PRS SE in the touring rigs of the most well-respected PRS artists in the world.
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Full-featured Paul Reed Smith at a great price
- Legendary PRS quality and playability
- Beautiful flame maple gives the guitar an elegant look
- Mahogany body for punchy tone and long sustain
- PRS-designed tremolo maintains tuning under heavy use
- PRS 85/15 "S" pickups deliver superb humbucking or single-coil tones
- Push-pull tone knob accesses great coil-split tones
- Wide Thin maple neck is comfortable and fast