PRS SE Tremonti in Charcoal Burst
Mark Tremonti's Signature PRS SE
Mark Tremonti — founding member of Creed, Alter Bridge, and Tremonti — demands a few things from his signature axe, including playability, powerful tone, and reliability. The SE Mark Tremonti, his signature PRS model, more than delivers on those demands. It has a Wide Thin maple neck, a rosewood fingerboard, and 22 frets for seamless soloing. Two Tremonti "S" pickups provide a pounding tone with exceptional clarity, so you can use them for high-gain leads. By virtue of its PRS pedigree, this guitar is exceptionally reliable. The mahogany body, maple top veneer, electronics, and neck all work together in harmony to provide players with a next-level playing experience. If that sounds like the guitar for you, pick up a PRS SE Mark Tremonti today!
Comfortable body carve
There's something about a comfortable guitar that guitar players at Sweetwater simply love. After all, who wants their wrists to hurt after a short tracking session in the home studio? That unfortunate outcome is one that the SE Mark Tremonti eschews with its comfortably carved body. You get generous bevels on all sides to soften the contact point between your picking arm and the body. The roomy cutaway gives you plenty of space to reach the upper frets too!
Pickups that make an impact
Two Tremonti "S" humbucking pickups give this guitar its voice. Designed in collaboration with Mark, these pickups produce a vibrant and powerful sound with a distinct tone that's smooth and responsive under heavy gain. PRS loaded the guitar with independent volume and tone controls for each pickup that let you dial in the perfect sound with ease. Plus, the 3-way switch in the upper horn adds a familiar, old-school touch. Whether you're chording, riffing, or soloing, there's nothing that these pickups can't do.
Perfectly playable neck
If you've never played a PRS neck, you're missing out. The team of instrument designers at PRS have spent decades refining their neck profiles to help players reach their true potential. The SE Mark Tremonti's set-in 3-piece maple neck is carved into PRS's Wide Thin neck profile. This shape combines the stability of an American-made neck with the playability of a razor-thin Japanese-made neck. You'll find it's equally ideal for high-speed soloing and driving riffs.
- Mark Tremonti's signature model at a great price
- Mahogany body creates a resonant tone
- Flame maple veneer entices the eyes
- Tremonti "S" humbuckers produce a strong, clear tone
- Wide Thin neck profile plays fast
- Individual volume and tone controls provide limitless tonal possibilities
- PRS Patented Molded Tremolo gives you greater control over dips and bends
TECH SPECS :
- Number of Strings : 6
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Body Type : Solid body
- Body Shape : SE Mark Tremonti
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Top Material : Flamed Maple
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Color : Charcoal Burst
- Neck Material : 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape : Wide Thin
- Neck Joint : Set Neck
- Radius : 10"
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay : White Pearloid Old School Birds
- Number of Frets : 22
- Scale Length : 25"
- Nut Width : 1.6875"
- Nut Material : Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece : PRS Patented Molded Tremolo
- Tuners : PRS Designed Tuners
- Neck Pickup : PRS Tremonti "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup : PRS Tremonti "S" Humbucker
- Controls : 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching : 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings : D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case Included : Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number : 100476:CA