Schecter Jack Fowler Traditional in Black Pearl
A collaboration between Schecter and Sleeping With Sirens guitarist Jack Fowler, this signature model is a double humbucker take on Schecter's S-Type, the Traditional. This model takes the familiar contours and feel of the Traditional and introduces dual humbuckers for thicker, more powerful tones making it well suited to higher-gain styles. Throw in a roasted Hard Rock Maple neck, 14" radius Ebony fingerboard, and locking tuners and you've got a premium playing experience to go with those powerful tones.
The roasted Hard Rock Maple neck has a "Nick Johnston C" shape to allow your hand to freely glide up and down the neck. The Ebony fingerboard has 22 X-Jumbo frets and a flat 14" radius which makes playing fast a smooth experience.
The Jack Fowler Traditional strays from the classic S-Type formula with a pair of powerful humbuckers as the core of its tone. This guitar has a Schecter USA Pasadena in the neck and a Pasadena Plus in the bridge which offer vintage humbucking tones but are slightly overwound for a hotter output. Warm, thick, and powerful, these pickups can handle a wide range of styles but really shine when it comes to rock.
The classic-style Diamond Vintage Tremolo bridge lets you throw some vibrato into your playing while the Schecter locking tuners will help keep you in tune even while using the tremolo. The carbon fibre reinforcement rods in the neck further add to the stability of this guitar making it more resistant to bending and warping.
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Satin
- Material: Roasted Hard Rock Maple
- Profile: Nick Johnston C
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: X-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Inlays: White Dots
- Joint: Bolt On
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Diamond Vintage Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Schecter Locking
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus™
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena™
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)