Schecter Reaper-6 Custom in Gloss Black
With Schecter's Reaper-6 Custom electric guitar slung over your shoulder, your fears of lackluster sound and drab looks can be laid to rest. The Reaper-6 Custom delivers custom-shop performance in a wallet-friendly production model, sporting a unique tonewood combination of Khaya African mahogany for the body, wenge for the neck, and ebony for the fingerboard. The result? A road-ready workhorse that can serve as your No. 1 axe onstage and in the studio. A pair of Schecter's San Andreas humbuckers fuel this guitar's full-bodied, searing voice, with single-coil sounds accessible via a coil-splittable master tone knob. Locking tuners, a Hipshot hardtail bridge, and Luminlay side dots only sweeten the pot, making for professional upgrades that give this electric guitar an edge over the competition.
Hard-hitting, durable tonewoods throughout
A few short seconds with the Reaper-6 Custom, and it's clear what this 6-string is all about: hard and heavy tones matched with a sleek and stylish modern aesthetic. To accomplish this, Schecter went with Khaya African mahogany for the body, a tonewood with trademark warmth, balanced sound, and long-lasting resonance. Move up the guitar, and you'll be met with a fast-playing, carbon-fiber-reinforced wenge neck — wenge has quickly become a favorite neck wood among many guitarists, thanks to its incredible durability that allows for thinner shapes and speedier playing overall. The cherry on top is this axe's ebony fingerboard, which is smooth as glass and fully prepared for whatever brand of furious fretting you're dishing out.
San Andreas humbuckers deliver full-spectrum metallic tones
To handle today's gainier, grindier genres and playing styles, the Reaper-6 Custom sports a pair of Schecter San Andreas humbuckers. These in-house designed pickups are primed and ready for everything from crunchy rock rhythms to down-tuned doom metal and more, with everything controllable via a 3-way pickup selector and master volume and tone controls. Yearning for the chime of single-coils? Pull on the tone control to engage coil-split mode for an instant injection of spank and twang.
Schecter Reaper-6 Custom Electric Guitar Features:
- Custom-shop quality electric guitar at a working musician's price
- Khaya African mahogany body lays a warm and full tonal foundation
- Ultra-thin "C"-shaped carbon-fiber-reinforced wenge neck facilitates light-speed shredding while handling life on the road
- Silky-smooth ebony fingerboard makes 6-string sweeps and tapping a breeze
- Schecter San Andreas humbuckers deliver wide-ranging rock and metal tones
- 3-way pickup selector with master volume and tone controls; pull on the master tone control for coil-splitting
- Professional upgrades like locking tuners, Luminlay side dots, and Hipshot bridge right out the box