Schecter Reaper 6 Elite FR S BB - Blood Burst
You Don’t Need to Fear This Reaper
Prepare to take a trip to the underworld with Schecter’s Reaper-6 FR S Elite. An outstanding collection of mahogany, maple, and wenge tonewoods facilitate a mellow acoustic tone, which easily converts to a balanced yet massively powerful metal output with the help of a San Andreas humbucker and Sustainiac pickup duo. When paired with a comfortable, fast-playing “C”-shape neck, this axe provides more than enough notational navigation for shred fanatics, tone chasers, and metalheads alike. Slap on the Reaper-6 Elite’s 1500 Floyd Rose bridge and Grover tuners, and you’ll be able to explore the tonal plane for hours in style — without having to sacrifice your intonation. Whether you plan to perform punk, metal, or classic rock, the Reaper-6 FR S Elite won’t go quietly.
Unadulterated Tonewood Performance
Khaya African mahogany, wenge, and ebony — it’s not a tonewood marriage that you see every day. However, rest assured, the Reaper-6 FR S Elite takes full advantage of this combo’s sonic abilities. While the mahogany body provides a relatively tight and mellow audial foundation, its wenge neck comes back to bite with a bright midrange tone, balancing out the Reaper-6 FR S Elite’s sound to a T. Although some players might prefer to cut through the Reaper’s powerful San Andreas and Sustainiac electronics system, Sweetwater guitarists have reported that playing this axe alone provides more than enough reason never to let go.
It’s All in The Neck
The Reaper-6 FR S Elite’s wenge neck oozes fast-action maneuverability. Providing a sleek satin finish on its ultra-thin “C”-shape neck profile, this axe’s effortless navigation stands out among a score of other contemporary instruments. Its neck-through joint, in tandem with a double-cut body shape, also means you can get up close and personal with higher frets, making skull-splitting leads and upper-note bends as easy as pie. Better yet, you’ll benefit from the neck’s added structural integrity, which provides extra intonation support and the confidence that your guitar will remain in stable condition after years of extensive use.
USA SA and Sustainiac Pickup Combo Pump Out Raw Metal Tone
A top-shelf combination of a San Andreas humbucker and Sustainiac pickup transform the Reaper-6 FR S Elite into a versatile metal powerhouse. Heavy and articulate, this hot duo provides strong mids and highs while exhibiting dense low-end drive. The aggressive high-gain and attack provided by the San Andreas humbucker is perfect for traditional metal rhythms and leads, and is brought to light by the Sustainiac's extra string vibration pickup. Looking to take control for yourself? No problem: slice through any sound these beauties have to offer by way of a 3-way pickup selector switch and dual push-pull volume and tone knobs.
Schecter Reaper-6 FR S Elite Electric Guitar Features :
- 6-string electric guitar with decisive styling and appointments
- Quilted maple top and Khaya African mahogany body bears unmistakable axe tone and a salient appearance
- Neck-through joint generates impressive resonance and sustain while improving structural integrity
- Schecter USA San Andreas humbucker and Sustainiac pickup combo provides performance-grade output and versatility for near-endless sonic exploration
- 3-way pickup selector switch and push-pull metal dome knobs grant access to a complete tonal playing field
- Ultra-thin “C”-shape neck profile with a natural satin finish for enhanced comfort and unparalleled fretboard access
- Floyd Rose 1500 bridge and Grover tuners promote stylish and reliable intonation
- Gorgeous black and chrome hardware with matching XL Black TUSQ nut
Tech Specs :
- Number of Strings : 6
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Body Type : Solidbody
- Body Shape : Reaper 6 Elite
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Top Material : Quilted Maple
- Color : Blood Burst
- Neck Material : Wenge
- Neck Shape : Ultra Thin C
- Neck Joint : Neck-through
- Radius : 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay : Pearloid Lines
- Number of Frets : 24, Extra Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Nut Width : 1.625"
- Nut Material : Floyd Rose Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Flyd Rose 1500 Series
- Tuners : Grover
- Neck Pickup : Sustainiac
- Bridge Pickup : Schecter USA San Andreas Humbucker
- Controls : 1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching : 2-way mini-switch (on/off), 3-way mini-switch (sustainiac modes), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings : Ernie Ball Slinky, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag : Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number : 2181