Schecter Ultra III in Ivory Pearl
The Ultra-III is a retro-looking guitar with plenty of vintage character and charm. As part of the Schecter 2018 lineup, this guitar is fitted with a raft of great features and refinements to meets today's standards, despite its old-school aesthetics. With a triple-threat of Schecter's Alnico Plus Gold Foil pickups, a genuine Bigsby tailpiece and a multitude of tone-shaping controls and switches, this instrument is more versatile than it may appear at first glance.
A Mahogany body gives this guitar a substantial feel and weight, delivering a darker tone with a punchy mid-range. With a solid set-neck construction, this guitar has lots of resonance and a premium, high-end feel.
A 'C' neck profile provides great comfort, thick enough for easily playing chords but also slim enough to give you great playability for leads. A 3-piece Mahogany neck will stay super-solid over time, with its higher density less susceptible to warping from changes in humidity. Fitted with 22 extra-jumbo frets, your fingers will simply fly up and down the fretboard.
Hardware and Electronics:
The Bigsby Flat Top B50 tailpiece is an amazing addition to this classy instrument, letting you add warbles to chords and sustained notes. Paired with a TonePros Roller bridge, the strings will glide over the rolling saddles when the tremolo is used, returning to their standard position after use to keep the guitar more in tune.
The trio of Schecter Diamond Alnico Plus Gold Foil pickups gives you incredible versatility, letting you change your sound for different styles or tones using its 5-way rotary pickup switch. With plenty of tone-shaping controls, including essential master volume and tone knobs, this instrument also an on/off coil split slider switch for each dedicated pickup. This lets you get a thinner and more sparkly tone, great for cleans or light overdrive.
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Raised Center & Sculptured Edges
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: White 1-ply
- Bridge: Bigsby Flat Top B50 w/ Roller TonePros TOM TPFR – T3BT
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Scale: 24.75” (628mm)
- Neck Shape: ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826” (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Tuners: Grover Vintage
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Alnico Plus Gold Foil
- Middle Pickup: Schecter Diamond Alnico Plus Gold Foil
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Alnico Plus Gold Foil
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5-Way Rotary Pickup Switch/3 On-Off Coil Split Slider Switches
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Knobs: Retro Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)