Squier Contemporary Jaguar HH with Laurel FB in Shoreline Gold
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The Squier® Contemporary Jaguar® HH ST brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a pair of Squier SQR™ Atomic™ humbucking pickups with coil-split and series/parallel switching on the upper control plate for a wide range of genre-defying sonic settings. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a fully adjustable bridge with stop tailpiece (ST) for rock-solid string feel, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include lustrous chrome hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Indian laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Squier® SQR™ Atomic™ Humbucking (Bridge), Squier® SQR™ Atomic™ Humbucking (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Adjustable Bridge
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Hardware Finish: Black