Squier FSR Affinity Series Stratocaster QMT with Laurel FB in Sapphire Blue Transparent
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Stratocaster® QMT delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring guitar hero. This Strat® features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body with an eye-catching quilted maple top (QMT), a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile, a 2-point tremolo bridge for superior tremolo action, and sealed die-cast tuning machines with split shafts for smooth, accurate tuning and easy restringing. Loaded with three Squier single-coil pickups for genre-defying sonic variety, this model is ready to accompany any player at any stage.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: Ceramic Single-Coil (Bridge), Ceramic Single-Coil (Neck)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Hardware Finish: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts