Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Competition Mustang with Dakota Red Stripes in Capri Orange
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
While small in stature, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Competition Mustang® packs a punch of incredible tone courtesy of the dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Small hands will appreciate the short 24” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This Mustang is faithful to the original with a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects and a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Bridge), Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Neck)
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel