Squier FSR Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline in Olympic White
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The Classic Vibe ‘70s Telecaster® Thinline is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the Tele®, creating a massive tone courtesy of the semi-hollow body and dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with a string-through-body design and individual steel saddles for precise adjustment. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Block
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Wide Range Humbucking (Bridge), Fender® Designed Wide Range Humbucking (Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel