Squier FSR Paranormal Cabronita Thinline Telecaster with Laurel FB in Shoreline Gold
The Paranormal series goes far beyond what we think we know about Squier guitars. It embraces forgotten models, dabbles in what could have been and stirs the pot of familiar Squier specs.
Fender fans will be familiar with the Cabronita: a solid body, humbucker-equipped Telecaster. But the Squier Thinline Cabronita is different again, drawing heavily from late '60s Tele and Jazzmaster design.
The Cabronita Thinline Tele is a semi-hollow guitar made using a poplar body. That allows it to sound rich and airy – ideal for styles of music heavily reliant on pristine cleans or overdrive with a bit of swagger.
Such a sleek guitar needs playability to match. The Cabronita delivers thanks to a fast “C” shape maple neck and narrow tall frets embedded in the matching maple neck. Hardware includes a sturdy 6-saddle string-through-body bridge and synthetic bone nut combo.
Fender designed the Cabronita's Jazzmaster pickups to go hand-in-hand with the semi-hollow body for a vibrant, silky tone. More versatile than you might think, alnico Jazzmaster single-coil pickups cover a wide range of characterful sounds suited to creative players.
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Poplar
- Finish: Shoreline Gold Gloss Urethane
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Mint Green Cabronita
- Material: Maple
- Profile: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: 4 Bolt
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome Flat Top
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3 Way Selector
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup