Squier Paranormal Series 54 Jazz Bass in Black
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The Paranormal Jazz Bass® ’54 turns fiction into reality, combining the easy playability and tonal versatility of the J Bass® with the classic looks of its older sibling, the Precision Bass® (around 1954, the P Bass® transitioned from a slab body to a contoured body). This bass is easy to play thanks to its “C”-shaped neck profile and narrow 1.5” nut width and offers out-of-this-world tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Further refinements include a vintage-style bridge and tuning machines, dual concentric volume and tone controls, and a sprawling ’50s-style pickguard that transports the Jazz Bass back in time.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Bridge), Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Neck)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome