Taylor 327e V-Class Blackwood/Mahogany Grand Pacific Acoustic Guitar w/Case
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
A new addition to Taylor's growing family of Grand Pacific guitars, the 327e is a round-shoulder dreadnought featuring Tasmanian blackwood back and sides with a solid mahogany top. This popular 300 Series tonewood configuration takes on new life in the Grand Pacific body style, characterized by a warm, rich lows and a blended, seasoned tone reminiscent of vintage acoustic recordings. Mahogany’s dry, midrange-focused tone takes on extra character and presence here thanks to V-Class bracing, which adds volume and allows notes to sustain and bloom. Finished off with a subtle dark stain on the back and sides with an edgeburst top, the 327e is also appointed with black binding, a three-ring rosette, Gemstone fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin black tuners. It ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Shape: Grand Pacific
- Body Material: Tropical Mahogany top, Tasmanian Blackwood back & sides
- Fretboard Material: West African Ebony
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Fretboard Inlays: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Pickup(s): Expression System 2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware Finish: Satin Black
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell-Western Floral