Taylor Academy 22e Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar w/ Walnut Top & Bag
Designed specifically for new players, the Academy 22e offers a compact version of our affordable walnut-topped acoustic guitars that deliver both rich sound and an accessible playing experience. With a solid walnut top and layered walnut back and sides, you'll hear a warm, focused response with clear definition between notes, a sound that stays clear and authentic when you plug into an amp or PA with the included ES-B pickup. In addition to the always-comfortable Taylor Neck design, this Grand Concert includes a built-in armrest for enhanced playability, along with a digital tuner so you can tune up on the fly wherever you go. With a durable padded gig bag for storage and transportation, the Academy 22e offers the ideal blend of utility, playing comfort and sonic punch.
- Body Shape : Grand Concert with Venetian Cutaway
- Body Material : Walnut (Top), Layered Walnut (Body & Back)
- Body Finish : Matte
- Fretboard Material : West African Crelicam Ebony
- Scale Length : 24-7/8"
- No. of Frets : 20
- Fretboard Inlays : 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Electronics : ES-B™
- Bridge : West African Crelicam Ebony
- Strings : Phosphor Bronze Light
- Tuning Machines : Taylor Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Case : Gig Bag
Any questions? Contact us