Vox AC30C2 30-watt 2 x 12-inch Tube Combo Amp
The Most Versatile AC30 Ever!
The AC30C2 is the most versatile AC30 in Vox history! Plug into this Custom Series guitar amp and you'll hear what we mean. Based on the classic AC30 design, the exciting new AC30C2 offers two channels - normal and top boost. Claim your own classic sound using the top boost channel's treble and bass controls while tweaking the tone cut and volume controls in the master section. When you balance the individual and master volumes, you can score everything from a classic, chimey Vox sound to an edgy, overdriven tone. And we haven't even mentioned the AC30C2's onboard reverb and tremolo yet.
Delivers a full range of sonic textures
While you can definitely get those British Invasion tones out of the Vox AC30C2, this 30-watt, 2 x 12" combo puts a range of new sounds under your fingertips. Sweeten the sound using the tremolo effect, adjusting speed and depth to get your sound right where you want it. You'll also like having the warm spring reverb onboard to add space to your tone. The AC30C2's reverb and tremolo effects can be turned on and off via footswitch for convenience. And if you're a pedalboard fiend, you'll appreciate the true bypass effects loop for bringing your favorite stompboxes in and out of your tonal path.
Chock-full of amazing tube tones
What's the magic behind the sound of the Vox AC30C2 combo amp? The tubes, of course! The AC30C2 offers up three of the popular 12AX7 preamp tubes and makes use of four EL84 tubes in the power section to make up its 30 watts. When you want to speak with more authority, just use the 8-/16-ohm output jack to play through an external speaker jack. Doing this will mute the built-in speakers. There's even a second extension speaker jack, so you can run through a 16-ohm cabinet at the same time you use the internal speakers. And speaking of speakers, the AC30C2 features a duo of 12" Celestion G12M Greenbacks for that vibey '60s rock sound you know and love.
Vox AC30C2 Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- 30-watt, 2 x 12" combo guitar amplifier
- 2 channels with independent volume controls - normal and top boost
- Reverb and tremolo effects onboard (controllable via optional footswitch)
- Master volume section with tone cut and volume controls
- True bypass effects loop for bringing in your own pedals
- Switchable 8-/16-ohm output jack for external speakers (mutes internal speakers)
- 16-ohm output jack for running a cabinet along with the internal speakers
- Features 2 x 12" 8-ohm Celestion G12M Greenback speakers
- Uses 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x EL84 power tubes
Tech Specs :
- Type : Tube
- Number of Channels : 2
- Total Power : 30W
- Speaker Size : 2 x 12"
- Preamp Tubes : 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes : 4 x EL84
- Reverb : Yes
- Effects : Yes
- EQ : 2-band
- Inputs : 4 x 1/4" (high/low normal, high/low top boost)
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" (8/16 ohms)
- Effects Loop : Yes
- Footswitch I/O : 1 x 1/4" (channel, reverb)
- Footswitch Included : No
- Construction Material : Black Tolex
- Power Source : Standard IEC AC cable
- Height : 21.89"
- Width : 27.64"
- Depth : 10.43"
- Weight : 70.99 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number : AC30C2