Walrus Audio Canvas Line Isolator Guitar Effects Pedal
You are the artist. Your sound is the paint, and this is your canvas. The Canvas Mono is a Direct Box/Line Isolator designed to remove any resistance between you and your audience by giving a pristine sonic foundation to build your masterpiece upon. From houses of worship to the dive bar downtown, Canvas Mono is built to be the performance tool that goes wherever you are making your music.
Canvas Mono is a Passive Line Isolator (LI) and Direct Injection (DI) device that converts your unbalanced signal into a balanced signal for interfacing properly with your recording interface or mixer at the front-of-house. If you’re using an amp-in-a-box (DSP Guitar Rig), like our ACS1, or running an acoustic or bass guitar direct, then the Canvas Mono is your new bridge to the front-of-house. The Canvas Mono packs everything you need from a DI/LI into a standard pedal-sized enclosure designed to look great right on top of your board.
- Flat frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz
- Converts ¼” unbalanced input to XLR balanced output.
- Transformer isolated output.
- Sum switch turns the Thru channel into a second input when engaged, allowing stereo input signals to be summed to the XLR output.
- Pad: Enables a -15dB input pad (Only in D.I. mode) for reducing hot signals in order to minimize distortion.
- D.I./L.I.: Choose between DI or LI (Out for DI, In for LI)
- GND Lift: Isolates the GND pin on XLR to help reduce hum if present. Leave out for a normal operation.
- Custom wound transformers for low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and full frequency response.
- Dimensions: 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39”