Walrus Audio Eons Five-State Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
Eons is a five-state fuzz capable of massively thick sounds ready to test the limits of any amp's grill cloth. Use the Voltage (lightning bolt) knob to crank up to 18 volts into the pedal's circuit for massive, open fuzz sounds, or choose to starve it down to 3 volts for spatty, gated fuzz.
- Mode I - Silicon clipping traditional fuzz that's well rounded with a huge sound; compressed and smooth.
- Mode II - Silicon clipping with an added bass boost that boosts the low end at the beginning of the circuit; compressed and crunchy.
- Mode III - Germanium clipping with a feel of "what if a distortion and fuzz had a kid?"; crunchy and dynamic.
- Mode IV - LED clipping diodes with a slight high-end cut; dynamically dark.
- Mode V - Hard clipping silicon transistors combined with LED and Silicon soft clipping diodes. The rowdiest of the modes with tons of gain: compressed, loud, and angry.
- The Eons comes in a sandy tan enclosure colour with red, cream and black ink. The artwork features a stoic four-horned, Markhor goat illustrated by Adam Forster.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included
|9V DC, centre negative
|2.62" x 4.77" x 2.25" (Including knobs)