Walrus Audio MAKO Series D1 High-Fidelity Delay V2 Guitar Effects Pedal
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The D1 is a powerful multi-function delay with five studio-grade, high-fidelity, custom-tuned programs. Create inspiring echoes from Digital, Modulated, Vintage, Dual Delay, and Reverse. Each can be tuned and tweaked with modulation, tone, age, and tap/clock subdivisions. The attack knob adds another dynamic to each program, opening up a new world for creating soundscapes. The D1 boasts stereo in and out, midi control, adjustable stereo width, and onboard presets. A workhorse of a delay that is just as ready for the road as it is the studio.
- Added stereo width control giving the D1 two different widening types – Panning and Haas Stereo Effect.
- Revised the Reverse program for a stronger effect.
- Revised the Vintage program to emulate a tape delay.
- Added USB functionality for firmware updates via walrusaudio.io.
- The D1 comes in an anodized silver finish with black, dark green, red, orange and purple ink.
- The enclosure’s exact size with knobs is 4.9” x 2.52” x 2.64”. Power requirements are 9VDC (300mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.