Yamaha PAC611VFM Pacifica in Dark Red Burst
Hard-hitting tonewood cocktail
Yamaha constructed the PAC611VFM Pacifica with premium woods throughout. Its all-maple body is topped with a stunning flame maple laminate, producing a bright, cutting tone that sounds just as great on stage as it does in the studio. The sturdy and snappy maple neck is capped with smooth-as-glass rosewood, a timeless tonewood coveted for its incredible feel, excellent response, and ability to send your playing from head to heel in a flash. Pacifica owners always remark how magnificent the necks feel, and the PAC611VFM is no different. Its supremely comfortable "C"-shaped neck rests perfectly in your fretting hand for longer, more relaxed playing sessions — good luck putting this showstopper down!
Killer Seymour Duncan pickups
High-powered pickups give the PAC611VFM Pacifica a bold and brash sound that beckons to be heard. The Seymour Duncan TB-14 humbucker in the bridge position is your go-to for dialing in thick, searing humbucking tones. The SP90-1N in the neck position pairs perfectly with the TB-14, providing crisp and clear single-coil tones with some extra bite. And with a 3-position blade, a master volume, and a master tone with a push-pull control, you can tailor this 6-string's incredibly expansive tonal palette to a wide variety of genres and styles — something that many experimental axe wielders thoroughly appreciate.
Yamaha PAC611VFM Pacifica Electric Guitar Features:
- 6-string solidbody guitar with a full-spectrum sound
- Maple body topped with a flamed maple laminate produces a strong, clear, bright tone
- Snappy and responsive "C"-shaped maple neck capped with silky-smooth rosewood
- High-powered Seymour Duncan TB-14 in the bridge and SP90-1N in the neck take you from chimey cleans to gut-punching grind with the flick of a switch
- Push-pull master tone knob offers even greater tonal versatility
- Wilkinson VS50 6 tremolo handles bends and warbles with ease
- Grover locking tuners keep everything tuned and ready to rock