Yamaha Pacifica PAC612VIIX - Yellow Natural Satin
Wonderful Solidbody Electric from Yamaha
With the Yamaha PAC612VIIFMX Pacifica, you're getting an amazing instrument with stellar tone, feel, and appointments. This no-nonsense solidbody electric guitar has a lightweight alder body with a laminated flamed maple top, finished in gorgeous gloss polyurethane. Three Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of tones, from warm and rocking to clear and singing. The beautifully smooth maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is immediately playable and comfortable — whether you're playing lead or rhythm.
Built for tone
The Yamaha PAC612VIIFMX Pacifica features a Seymour Duncan Custom TB-14 humbucker in the bridge position, letting you dial in killer humbucking tone. Seymour Duncan SSL-1 pickups in the middle and neck positions provide wonderfully crisp and clear single-coil tones. The 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull control lets you split the humbucker and dial in all kinds of tonal colorings to fit your style and exploration in sound. Finally, a Wilkinson VS50 bridge provides stellar tonal support, as well as a tremolo arm for more creative exploration in style.
You will love the sleek "C"-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard on the PAC612VIIFMX. It is smooth, responsive, and instantly playable — great for solos or chording. And with Grover locking tuners, you can play with confidence, knowing that you will stay in tune.
Yamaha PAC612VIIX Pacifica Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- No-nonsense solidbody electric guitar with lightweight alder body
- 3 Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of amazing tones
- 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull let you split the humbucker and dial in a wide variety of tones
- "C"-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is comfortable and playable
- Wilkinson VS50 bridge and Grover locking tuners keep you in tune