Yamaha THR 30 II Wireless White
Loaded with essential amp tones and onboard effects
Yamaha built the THR30 II Wireless for creatively combining tones and effects. Choose from one of 15 amp models. You can also plug in your bass or acoustic-electric guitar, and there’s even a setting that bypasses the modeling altogether. The THR30 II Wireless’s modulation effects live on a second knob, and its echoes and reverbs live on a third. The result is a full amplifier rig worth of effects and tone combinations. And thanks to Yamaha’s Virtual Circuitry Modeling, the THR30 II Wireless emulates each component in each amp model and effect. The guitarists here at Sweetwater have high praise for the THR30 II Wireless — it gives you super-realistic sound and feel.
Bluetooth support for playback, preset editing, and more
Bluetooth support gives the THR30 II Wireless capabilities that soundly outclass its predecessor. Fire up your preferred streaming service on a smart device and jam along with your favorite tunes. Take a deep dive into the THR30 II Wireless’s amp models — wirelessly — via Yamaha’s THR Remote app, and create your own custom presets. You can also access the THR30’s compressor and noise gate for more tone-tweaking possibilities. And since the THR30 II Wireless features five user settings recall buttons, you can take up to five of your favorite tones with you anywhere.
Battery powered, so you can take your music anywhere
Want to busk on a street corner? Load some backing tracks onto your smartphone, grab your battery-powered Yamaha THR30 II Wireless, and you’re good to go. What about your next long car trip? Thanks to its internal, rechargeable battery, you’ll be able to rock out from state to state. Even if you’re flying, the entire THR30 II Wireless fits easily in your carry-on, so you’ll be ready to rock out as soon as your plane lands. Near an outlet? The THR30 II Wireless can also run on AC power.
Instrument wireless made blissfully simple
Thanks to its built-in wireless receiver, the THR30 II Wireless, makes cutting the cord blissfully simple. Fire up your Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter (sold separately), and you’re ready to go — no setup fuss, no fumbling with batteries or menus, just plug-and-play simplicity. You can even charge the G10T in the amp's input jack!
Yamaha THR30 II Wireless Features:
- 30-watt, 1-channel 2 x 3.5-inch portable guitar amplifier
- 15 excellent guitar tube amplifier emulation settings give you access to every popular amp style
- 3 bass amplifier emulations, 3 mic models for your acoustic-electric, and flat modes for everything else
- Great-sounding modulation effects, echoes, and reverbs for polishing your performance
- Yamaha’s Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- 3-band EQ lets you further tweak your tone to perfection
- Runs on internal, rechargeable battery or AC power
- Bluetooth support for streaming audio and preset editing via Yamaha’s THR Remote app
- USB connection provides 2 channels of recording to your computer and 2 channels of playback from your computer
- Dual 3.5-inch speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and Bluetooth/computer audio playback
- Headphone output with adjustable aux input/amplifier output control makes getting the perfect playback balance easy
- 5 user settings buttons let you take your favorite tone with you anywhere for instant recall
- Built-in wireless receiver is compatible with the Line 6 G10T transmitter (sold separately)
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software
Tech Specs :
- Type : Solid State
- Number of Channels : Single channel
- Total Power : 30W (2 x 15W stereo), 15W (battery)
- Speaker Size : 2 x 3.5"
- Reverb : Spring, Hall
- Effects : Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Echo ; THR Remote: Compressor, Noise Gate
- Amp Modeling : 15 x Amp Model Combinations, Acoustic Mic Models, Bass Amps, Flat Voicings
- EQ : 3-band EQ
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" (line out)
- USB : 1 x Type B
- Bluetooth : Yes (audio, remote)
- Headphones : 1 x 1/8"
- Features : Built-in WIreless Receiver
- Computer Connectivity : USB
- Software : Cubase AI, THR Remote app
- Power Source : 15V DC power supply / Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Height : 7.68"
- Width : 16.4"
- Depth : 6.1"
- Weight : 9.48 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number : THR30II WL WH