Yamaha THR5 2x3 inch 10-watt Modeling Combo Amp
Amazing Guitar Tone - Anywhere!
Go anywhere and get killer tone with Yamaha's THR5 portable combo guitar amplifier. More than just a great-sounding, battery-powered guitar amplifier, the THR5 gives you a ton of useful tools for songwriting and recording, as well as practicing. Craft your tone from five intricately modeled tube amplifier types, four modulation effects, and four reverb/delay styles. The THR5's stereo hi-fi-style speakers are both great for its internal effects and external playback from your iPod or computer. Battery power lets you take your tones anywhere and, thanks to its USB connectivity, you'll also love the way your Yamaha THR5 guitar amplifier fits into your studio.
Yamaha THR5 Portable Combo Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Loaded with essential amp tones and onboard effects
- Battery-powered so you can take your music anywhere
- USB connectivity for recording, playback, and preset editing
Loaded with essential amp tones and onboard effects
By splitting the effects and amp models across three independent knobs, Yamaha built the THR5 guitar amp to let you combine tones and effects in fun and creative ways. First, pick out your amp model. Clean, crunch, lead, Brit high, and modern amp sounds give you everything you need to cover a wide range of styles. The THR5's modulation effects live on a second knob, and its delays and reverbs live on a third. The result is a full amplifier rig worth of effects and tone combinations. And, thanks to Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling, the THR5 emulates each component in each amp model and effect, giving your super-realistic sound and feel.
Battery-powered so you can take your music anywhere
Want to rock out on a street corner? Pick up your iPod for backing tracks and your battery-powered Yamaha THR5 guitar amp and you're good to go. What about your next long car trip? With up to six hours of running time on just eight AA batteries, you'll be able to rock out from state to state. Even if you're flying, the entire THR5 fits easily in your carry-on, so you'll be ready to rock out as soon as your plane lands.
USB connectivity for recording, playback, and preset editing
There's a hidden side to this go-anywhere, sound-like-anything guitar amplifier - its USB computer connection. There's a lot you can do with the THR5's USB jack. For one thing, it lets you record right to your DAW. A complimentary copy of Cubase AI comes included, so you're set even if you don't already have recording software. You can also use the THR5's USB for audio playback, letting you rock out to your favorite tunes without reaching for your iPod. Last but not least, there's Yamaha's THR Editor software, which lets you use your computer to dive deep into the THR5's amp models and effects to create your own presets. It also gives you access to the THR5's compressor and noise gate, for even more tone-tweaking possibilities.
Yamaha THR5 Portable Combo Guitar Amplifier Features:
- An amazing portable guitar amplifier that perfect for practicing, songwriting, and recording
- 5 excellent guitar amplifier emulation settings give you access to every popular tube amp style
- 4 modulation effects and 4 independent reverb/delay effects let you dial in a wide range of tones
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- Runs on supplied AC adapter or 8 AA batteries for up to 6 hours of continuous playing time
- Auxiliary 1/8" input lets you playback audio via your personal music player
- USB connection provides 2 channels of recording to your computer and 2 channels of playback from your computer
- Dual 3.15" speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and auxiliary/computer audio playback
- Free (downloadable) THR Editor software lets you tweak extra parameters of your amplifier models and effects settings, as well as access the onboard noise gate and compressor
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software
Get amazing guitar tone anywhere with Yamaha's THR5 portable guitar combo amplifier!