Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass Guitar w/ Gigbag with RW FB in Pearl White
Pushing the late '80s L.A. rock scene, Guns N' Roses became a worldwide powerhouse and household name. This iconic rock band was held together by Duff McKagan's solid bass lines and rhythms. The Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass is a reissue of Duff's beloved Jazz Bass Special from that era. It houses both P and J pickups to coax deep bass tones with a rock 'n' roll edge. The sleek pearl white alder body and gloss black maple neck bring back the look and vibe of '80s rock. When you want to build a foundation for the band in style, grab the Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass!
This Precision Bass was Made to Rock
The Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass is a reissue of Duff's iconic Jazz Bass Standard that he has used his entire career starting with the recording of Guns N' Roses first album. This sleek bass sports an alder body, finished maple neck, and a smooth-playing rosewood fretboard. To ensure big tone, Fender loaded this rock 'n' roll beast with a Seymour Duncan Jazz Bass pickups and a Fender vintage-style P Bass pickup, a tried and true combination of pickups that is well-loved here at Sweetwater. If you're looking for a bass to lead the sonic assault of your band, then grab the Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass and start laying down the low end!
P Bass Pickup Delivers The Driving Sound of Rock and Metal
When you think of fat, meaty, and hard-hitting bass lines, you're probably thinking about the sound of a Fender Precision Bass. Thanks to its vintage-style alnico split single-coil Precision Bass pickup, you can count on the Duff McKagan Precision Bass to pump out dynamically intense and deeply satisfying bass tone. Whether you play with a pick or your fingers, you'll be impressed by the clear sound and serious sonic impact of your Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass.
Seymour Duncan J Bass Pickup Gives You Rich Midrange and Tons of Growl
When you want a thick midrange tone and iconic J Bass growl, you'll want to turn to the Seymour Duncan STKJ2B Jazz Bass pickup in the bridge position on your Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass. This high-output, stacked single-coil pickup is perfect for rock and metal. Wound slightly hotter, the STKJ2B delivers the big midrange you need to rock out. Dial in as much or as little snap as you want with the Duff McKagan Precision Bass's bridge pickup volume control, then blend to taste with the P Bass pickup in the middle position.
Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass Features :
- A reissue of Duff's iconic Fender bass
- Alder body is comfortable, toneful, and looks great in pearl white
- Smooth-playing maple neck, with rosewood fretboard, is finished in black
- Seymour Duncan Jazz Bass pickup and a vintage-style P Bass pickup deliver massive low end
- TBX Tone Circuit helps you dial in your ideal sound
- Sleek Pearl White finish and black headstock provide vintage G 'n R vibe
Tech Specs :
- Number of Strings : 4
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Body Shape : Precision
- Body Material : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyester
- Color : Pearl White
- Neck Material : Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape : Modern C
- Radius : 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay : Dots
- Number of Frets : 20, medium jumbo
- Scale Length : 34"
- Nut Width : 1.625"
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Vintage-style bridge with single groove saddles
- Tuners : Standard open-gear tuners
- Middle Pickup : Vintage-Style Alnico Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan STKJ2B Jazz Bass
- Controls : 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings : Fender, .045-.100
- Case Included : Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number : 0146500323