Fender Japan Elemental Jazzmaster HH with RW FB in Stone Black
- NEW ARRIVAL
- REVIEWS AND UPDATES!
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
The Made in Japan Elemental series is a limited model that specializes in playability and sound by brushing up the balance between product specifications and price, for modern players with a high level of performance.
Equipped with two Modern Modified Humbucking Pickups that cover everything from light and natural clean sound to powerful distortion sound, and it is also compatible with amplifiers and pedals. It is possible to easily create the intended sound of the player. The 12-inch radius fingerboard and medium jumbo frets, and the neck specification of the compound back from "C" to "D" support comfortable playability from chord stroke to fast playing. In addition, the combination of Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered tuner and Adjust-O-MaticTM bridge provides high tuning stability and heavy rock sound.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Polyester
- Neck Profile: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup (Bridge), Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup (Middle)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Anchored Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearl
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag