Fender Japan Hybrid II Precision Bass with Maple FB in Black
- NEW ARRIVAL
- ELECTRIC GUITARS
- ACOUSTIC GUITARS
- EFFECTS PEDALS
- UPDATE AND COMING SOON!
- SPECIAL PRICE!
- CONTACT US
Made in Japan Hybrid II is a series that is just right to be called a "hybrid", incorporating almighty modern specs that do not choose the player or music genre, while maintaining the vintage look. The Hybrid II Precision Bass is equipped with a new hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil pickup with staggered pole pieces on the well-established alder body, and a sustain block under the vintage-style bridge. A vintage-style tuner, satin-finish neck, Modern "C" shape, 9.5-inch radius fingerboard and narrow tall frets provide smooth playability.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup: Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single-Coil Jazz Bass®V (Middle)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-ply Eggshell
- Strings: 5-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
Any questions? Contact us