Fender Japan Traditional II 60s Jazz Bass Guitar with RW FB in Aged Sherwood Green Metallic
The Made in Japan Traditional series is derived by fusing the aesthetics of Fender's traditional instrument-making with sophisticated Japanese craftsmanship. Fender's legitimate DNA will be revived with reliable Made in Japan quality.
2023 Collection, MIJ Traditional 60s Jazz Bass®, Aged Color adopts vintage style 20 frets in a gloss finish basswood body And the 9.5-inch radius "U" shape maple neck provides a classical performance unique to the Traditional series. The 4 saddle-style vintage-style bridge and the original pickup selected for the Traditional series play a realistic and musical vintage tone.
This product reproduces the tanned appearance of Fender's original colour at that time. You can enjoy the colour of this product alone, which has increased in depth with age. Solid guitar craftsmanship and answers that flexibly respond to the needs of players are reflected in this series.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: "U" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Middle)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag