Fender Japan Traditional II 60s Telecaster with RW FB in Aged Sherwood Green Metallic
The Made in Japan Traditional series is derived by fusing the aesthetics of Fender's traditional instrument-making with sophisticated Japanese craftsmanship. Fender's legitimate DNA will be revived with reliable Made in Japan quality.
The 2023 Limited Edition MIJ Traditional 60s Telecaster®, Aged Color, is a true gem in the world of electric guitars. Boasting a glossy finish, this vintage-inspired beauty exudes timeless appeal. With its 21 vintage-style frets, it offers a classic playing experience. The 9.5-inch radius "U" shape maple neck provides a classic performance unique to the Traditional series. The vintage-style Tele® bridge with three saddles and the original pick-up selected for the Traditional series play a realistic and musical vintage tone. The narrowly designed nut width is easy to play for Japanese players.
This product reproduces the tanned appearance of Fender's original colour at that time. You can enjoy the colour of this product alone, which has increased in depth with age. Solid guitar craftsmanship and answers that flexibly respond to the needs of players are reflected in this series.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile: "U" Shape
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge), Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele® (Neck)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag