Fender Limited Edition Mikey Way Signature Jazz Bass Guitar in Silver Sparkle
As the bassist for recently reunited icons My Chemical Romance, Mikey Way's passionate playing, distinctive style and knack for genre-bending sonic exploration have made him a hugely influential figure in emo, punk rock and beyond. The Mikey Way Jazz Bass® combines bold design and killer tones for a serious instrument that demands attention.
Featuring an alder body finished in dazzling silver sparkle and a sleek maple neck with black binding, block inlays and gloss black painted headstock, this bass is sure to turn heads. Boasting more than show-stopping looks, the Mikey Way Jazz Bass is built for maximum punch and versatility. A powerful pair of vintage-style '70s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver the classic sound that defined an epic era of rock. The '70s "C"-shaped maple neck is comfortable and easy to maneuver for speedy riffs and high-octane gigs. Other features include a vintage-style 4-saddle bridge, '70s style "Fender" stamped tuners, "Bullet" style truss rod nut and Mikey's signature on the back of the headstock.
With its huge sound and distinctive look, the Mikey Way signature Jazz Bass is a testament to Way's unique vision and style. For the die-hard My Chemical Romance fan or any player looking for a brilliant new bass, the Mikey Way Jazz Bass is the perfect instrument to take your performance to the next level.
- Body Shape : Jazz Bass®
- Body Material : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyester
- Neck Profile : '70s "C" Shape
- Fretboard Material : Maple
- Fretboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length : 34" (86.36 cm)
- No. of Frets : 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays : Black Block Inlays
- Pickups : Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge and Neck)
- Bridge : 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Black
- Strings : Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines : Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome